Re: PhotoCollotype info (?)

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, { brad brace } wrote:

> Just a general request for information (procedural, presses, materials,
> sources, collections, et al) on photo collotypes. (Web searches yield
> practically nothing...)
>
> TIA
>
> --
>
> { brad brace }  <<<< bbrace@netcom.com >>>>  ~finger for pgp
>
> The 12hr-ISBN-JPEG Project      ftp.netcom.com/pub/bb/bbrace
>   continuous hypermodern       ftp.teleport.com/users/bbrace
>         imagery            ftp.pacifier.com/pub/users/bbrace
> --
> Usenet-news: alt.binaries.pictures.12hr/ a.b.p.fine-art.misc

Find a book called _Studio_Callotype_ by Ken Kirby,Heilochrome Press (?)
published around 1988-89.  It has a very complete text and pictures of
old and current methods and equipment.  Has all you need.

I have it at home if you can't locate it I will't find it I will give you
an ISBN Number or a more complete citation

Regards,

     M I C H A E L   M O R I N                M.F.A., M.L.S.

Director Celtic Press               Instructional Media Librarian
  Buffalo  New York                  D'Youville College Library
                    ba202@freenet.buffalo.edu
         Co-Moderator Buffalo Free-Net Preservation SIG