[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Lascaux adhesive
- From: Kerry Kemp <PenCraft@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 19:20:02 -0500
- Message-Id: <199703070020.QAA23347@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
2 weeks ago a paper conservator on loan to Little Rock from Ottawa gave a
workshop on mounting, matting, restoration, storage, archival etc. She had
an adhesive which she highly recommended called Lascaux.
I have lost the page of notes where I wrote the phone number from the bottle.
Since she thought it was such hot stuff, I want to try it, and I'll bet
several of you uses it regularly. Can someone please e-mail me privately
with more information about how to get it. And if you know anything else
about it, that too. For example, is it Rhoplex? similar?
Thanks muchly -
Little Rock, AR, USA