Lascaux adhesive

Booklist -

2 weeks ago a paper conservator on loan to Little Rock from Ottawa gave a
workshop on mounting, matting, restoration, storage, archival etc.  She had
an adhesive which she highly recommended called Lascaux.

I have lost the page of notes where I wrote the phone number from the bottle.
 Since she thought it was such hot stuff, I want to try it, and I'll bet
several of you uses it regularly.  Can someone please e-mail me privately
with more information about how to get it.  And if you know anything else
about it, that too.  For example, is it Rhoplex?  similar?

Thanks muchly -
Kerry
Little Rock, AR, USA