Re: PhotoCollotype info (?)

On Fri, 7 Mar 1997, Barbara E. Reed wrote:

> Here's the full citation:
>             AUTHOR: Kirby, Kent B.
>              TITLE: Studio collotype : continuous tone printing for the artist,
>                     printmaker, and photographer / by Kent B. Kirby.
>            EDITION: 1st ed.
>          PUBLISHED: Dalton, Mass. : Heliochrome Press, 1988.
>   PHYSICAL DETAILS: xvi, 217 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
>              NOTES: Bibliography: p. [203]-212.
>                     Includes index.
>               ISBN: 0-96206991-4

Thanks Barbara,

Every time I try to use my Books in Print CD-ROM while online my system
crashes...and someone in reference changed our OCLC password so I had to
resort to the old noodle!

BTW, last I heard, Kent Kirby teaches at Colby College.

Best regards,

     M I C H A E L   M O R I N                M.F.A., M.L.S.

Director Celtic Press               Instructional Media Librarian
  Buffalo  New York                  D'Youville College Library
                    ba202@freenet.buffalo.edu
         Co-Moderator Buffalo Free-Net Preservation SIG