[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: all of us having to read someone's personal mail...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: all of us having to read someone's personal mail...
- From: Michel Rogerson <michaelr@UNLLIB.UNL.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 09:46:14 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <01IG7PEATOWK0012XM@crcvms.unl.edu>
- Message-Id: <199703071551.HAA05086@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Maybe its time to re-explain how to respond to just the person you want
and not send it to everybody on the list...although you would think that
people who use e-mail a lot would know by now....
regarding the following:
On Fri, 7 Mar 1997, Barbara Broff Goldman wrote:
> 483 (Papermaking) (Fabriano) The Manufacture of Paper at Fabriano
> 159 (Thomas, Peter & Donna) Rags Make Paper
> I believe you have my credit card on file-----if not "E" me at
> Barbara Broff Goldman
> 598 Field Club Road
> Pittsburgh, PA 15238
p.s...I do this so that more of us may not end up embarassed by a
personal e-mail, such as this, read by everyone.