[Fwd: Re: Protective filim for library windows]

--------------244E2DE443A5

--

Denis Gouey

Denis Gouey Bookbinding Studio
PO Box 383 Norfolk CT, 06058

860 542 5063

http://w3.nai.net/~bbliopeg

--------------244E2DE443A5

Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 08:42:52 -0500
From: Denis Gouey <bbliopeg@ct1.nai.net>
To: book_arts_l@listserv.syr.edu
Subject: Re: Protective filim for library windows

Could you help me locate the products mentioned below?

a client who lives in London wishes to protect her library