WORKSHOP

This is my first hello and thank you to a very helpful group. Papermaking
and art books are my art focus.  I will be teaching a 6 hour workshop in
"Creative Papermaking" sponsored by Central Oregon Community College at
Sunriver, Oregon on March 22nd.(Great skiing nearby!)There are still a few
openings. Emphasis will be on paper as an art medium/form. The course #0.529
will include 3 possible methods of sheet formation adapted for a small
studio setup and will encourage innovation. If interested please contact
Carla Borovicka at the LaPine-Sunriver branch,COCC, at 541-536-2020.
My work can be seen at <http://www.proaxis.com/~marvellj.  E.mail address is
marvellj@proaxis.com.  I'd appreciate being added to any appropriate links. j

"WHAT AN ARTIST PRESENTS IIS A GIFT."