Re: blood on paper

I missed the beginning of this thread, and am too lazy to look for it in the
archives, so feel free to flame me if this has already been mentioned: there
was a discussion in the Conservation DistList some years ago about blood
on paper, mainly on ways to identify very old blood. Those of you
whose sanguinary curiosity has been aroused by the current discussion
may find that material interesting.

Unfortunately, the DistList archives are down today for maintenance
(figures), but in a day or so, check
<URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/cdl/> and search for "Blood"

onward
walter