Dan Carr Lecture/Exhibit

This announcement is being sent to several lists; please excuse duplication.

               B E Y O N D   F I N E   P R I N T I N G

Typographic Punchcutting and the Evolution of a Poet's Voice on the Page

           An exhibit of tools, type, and printed works by
       Dan Carr of Golgonooza Letter Foundry will be on display
                   March 25 through April 25, 1997,
      in the Book Arts and Special Collections Center, 6th Floor,
                     San Francisco Public Library

                   Mr. Carr will present a lecture
                Wednesday, April 2, 1997, at 6:00 pm
            Koret Auditorium, Lower Level, Main Library

       funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library
               for more information, please call the
      Book Arts and Special Collections Center at 415-557-4560