[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fraktur Book Plates
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Fraktur Book Plates
- From: Clarke Hess <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:58:32 -0500
- Message-Id: <199703150032.QAA27540@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Greetings from Lititz, PA.
I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to let you all
know about an upcoming fraktur symposium here in Lancaster County.
Historical Lancaster County folk art commands much attention in the
world of American folk art and antiques. This symposium at the Heritage
Center of Lancaster County will showcase that enthusiasm.
Feel free to visit this site, titled:
"Fraktur Fanatic--A Cybercenter for Pennsylvania German Arts".
You will find symposium details there.
Clarke E. Hess