Mimeograph/Ditto printing

Those interested in Mimeograph/Ditto printing might want to take a look at
the archives of Exlibris a listserv for the rare books and special
collections community.

The URL is
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/exlibris/1997/03/>.

Pretty interesting stuff for the most part. Richard Minsky had some
interesting comments as well.

Peter

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu