crafting art, arting craft

At 09:54 AM 3/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'll see that it gets added. Doesn't seem to be out yet, but I'm certain
>I'll order it just because. I will admit that I worry about titles that
>contain the word "crafting" in relation to books.

There does seem to be some differences among those who aspire to be "master
craftspersons" in book work and those who aspire to be "artists" -- although
often I think the difference is more in their attitudes about these words
than about their actual practices of craft and imagination.

Light blue and the same red with purple makes a change. It shows that there
is no mistake. Any pink shows that and very likely it is reasonable.
     Gertrude Stein, from "A Substance In A Cushion," in TENDER BUTTONS
Charles Alexander
Chax Press
chax@theriver.com