[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: glue
- From: Fred Levy <flevy@U.WASHINGTON.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 08:57:48 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <199703191454.GAA16785@mx5.u.washington.edu>
- Message-Id: <199703191659.IAA20185@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The glue-talk reminds me that I too have a question for the list:
What sort of glue might one use to "pad" paper? I'd like to make up pads
in sizes not commercially available, in small lots and for my own use.
Any suggestions how I'd go about it?