[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: padding glue
- From: Pamela Rups <RUPS@MAELSTROM.CC.WMICH.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:47:47 EST
- Message-Id: <199703191753.JAA19911@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Western Michigan University
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>What sort of glue might one use to "pad" paper? I'd like to make up
>in sizes not commercially available, in small lots and for my own use.
>Any suggestions how I'd go about it?
Padding glue is available from stores that carry supplies for printers.
Your local quick print place should be able to tell you where to get it.
Computer Multimedia Specialist
Western Michigan University