[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: adhesive for perfectbinding
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: adhesive for perfectbinding
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:26:17 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199703191546.JAA29456@austin.sig.net>
- Message-Id: <199703192226.OAA14006@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
A good PVA such as Elvace or Jade403 will have more than enough
>strength AND flexibility.
Which PVA's, if any, are easily reversible? I still have an (perhaps)
old-fashioned hesitancy to put anything in a book which can't be removed
for repair/restoration purposes.
Sam Lanham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The highest pleasure is to do a good deed in secret and have it discovered