Re: UK travel

>The V&A does not seem to have as much in the way of paper and book
>arts but it may well be that I just didn't find it.

The V&A is home to The National Art Library, which not only has a marvelous collection (which I am proud to in-- they have copy No. 1 of both _Minsky in London_ and _Minsky in Bed_), but have mounted extraordinary exhibitions. Everyone should have the 1979 catalog of the landmark exhibition _The Open and Closed Book_.

            Richard
            http://minsky.com