identifying toolmakers from marks

Jake Benson asked about toolmakers..........

You may want to contact Ken James at the Horowitz/Rae Bindery in Fairfield
NJ. They are a very,very, old bindery that is now quite immense, and does a
lot of commercial binding for large publishers, but they have a small
private museum of their early tools and equipment that is truly incredible.
I think Ken would be a great source of information.

I don't know their phone number off-hand, but they are listed in the
201-555-1212 information for Fiarfield.

Iris Nevins