Re: If it's good, it's art ...

At 12:33 AM 3/20/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Do pardon my verbosity. I'm new. I'm enthusiastic.
>
>Winston Pei

Just what an artist should be.  You've got the secret. Congrats.... Don't
tell a soul!

I'm with you except for the dry wall...I do it but I hate it.  Thanks the
gods for drywall mud!

Regards,
     M I C H A E L   M O R I N                 M.F.A.,M.L.S.
    Director Celtic Press                 D'Youville College Library
                         ba202@freenet.buffalo.edu
          Co-Moderator Buffalo Free-Net Preservation SIG
       Member Buffalo Free-Net Executive Board of Directors