[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Pop-Ups in MA
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Pop-Ups in MA
- From: "Marcia L. Ciro" <mciro@WORLD.STD.COM>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:49:12 -0500
- Message-Id: <199703201939.LAA28154@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The Letterpress Guild of New England will be holding a one day workshop in
Pop-Up Structures taught by Carol Barton on May 3, 1997 from 10-4:30pm.
Most of you probably know that Carol is one of the most knowledgable people
on this book form and a wonderful teacher as well.
If you are interested in this workshop, we still have a few spaces left.
The cost is $35 for members and $45 for nonmembers. The class will be held
in Newton, MA. Contact Dorothea Black at: firstname.lastname@example.org to register.