Re: moire endsheets

Thanks to all who have responded about moire endsheets. Some of you have
suggested making them myself. I don't have a drymount press, so that
method's out. How else might it be done? I'm afraid if I slather PVA on
Japanese paper and then try to put silk fabric on top it will 1. bleed
through, 2. I'll wind up getting glue all over the silk out of klutziness,
or 3. other bad things will happen. All help appreciated.

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Assistant Professor                      email: hales@bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy                 phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                    fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815
USA