[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: If it's good, it's art ...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: If it's good, it's art ...
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 20:56:14 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199703210159.UAA13345@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-Id: <199703210205.SAA16195@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I don't think you're on the wrong list. This list is for all the book and
related arts including printing, marbling, pastepapers, binding,
typography... I would welcome discussion of hand papermaking, and I know we
have a number of papermakers among us.
>I joined this list from a handcrafted paper site hoping to get hints on how
>to make my own paper, so I may be on the wrong list...
>Just wanted to say "Bravo!"
>Joshua Messer, Artist.
<---- Begin PDV Signature File ---->
Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244
<---- End PDV Signature File ---->