Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 19 Mar 1997 to 20 Mar 1997

 I received the following message to Colophon Page and am forwarding to the
List.

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 16:34:55 -0800
From: Michael Leiberman & Mark Wessel <wlbooks@halcyon.com>
To: jhw@interport.net
Subject: Call for Artist Book Submissions

Would it be possible for you to post the following information on the
net, and anywhere else possible?  I'd like a strong representation from
the northwest, but I am also drawn to the mystery of the 'other' book
artists.

I am curating an open call artist book show at Oculus Gallery.
Oculus is located in Seattle's Pioneer Square (Gallery Row).
I am encouraging a wide variety of approaches, from sound work to
sculptural
to traditional in all medias and formats.
Send an SASE to: Thess Fenner, 1615 15th AVE, #50, Seattle, WA  98122
Slide/photo deadline is May 1, 1997 and work drop-off or shipping
arrival deadline is May 21st, 1997. $3. per slide or entry with a
maximum of 3 entries.

The Show opens June 5, 1997 and I am pursuing avenues for having a
catalogue/poster printed to accompany it. If you need more information
call, 206/726-9803 (lve msg) Thanks. Thess Fenner

http://colophon.com  Colophon Page
http://photoarts.com PhotoArts