[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 19 Mar 1997 to 20 Mar 1997
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 19 Mar 1997 to 20 Mar 1997
- From: James Wintner <jhw@INTERPORT.NET>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 08:28:19 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199703210513.AAA29953@york.interport.net>
- Message-Id: <199703211322.FAA20528@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I received the following message to Colophon Page and am forwarding to the
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 16:34:55 -0800
From: Michael Leiberman & Mark Wessel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Organization: Wessel & Leiberman Booksellers
Subject: Call for Artist Book Submissions
Would it be possible for you to post the following information on the
net, and anywhere else possible? I'd like a strong representation from
the northwest, but I am also drawn to the mystery of the 'other' book
I am curating an open call artist book show at Oculus Gallery.
Oculus is located in Seattle's Pioneer Square (Gallery Row).
I am encouraging a wide variety of approaches, from sound work to
to traditional in all medias and formats.
Send an SASE to: Thess Fenner, 1615 15th AVE, #50, Seattle, WA 98122
Slide/photo deadline is May 1, 1997 and work drop-off or shipping
arrival deadline is May 21st, 1997. $3. per slide or entry with a
maximum of 3 entries.
The Show opens June 5, 1997 and I am pursuing avenues for having a
catalogue/poster printed to accompany it. If you need more information
call, 206/726-9803 (lve msg) Thanks. Thess Fenner
http://colophon.com Colophon Page