Re: lining fabrics

Sam,
    Thanks so much for your info. re: the heat set tissue from Light
Impressions. I will order.  One last, probably silly question. If one is
trying to work with all archival materials, then the fabric must be archival
too and I have not had any experience with fabrics and their archival
properties. Are there any general rules here.  Also, is buckram archival?
   Thanks so very much, Debbie