Re: Best archival bookbinding adhesive

I'm afraid after all the discussion and distinctions made among adhesives for
truly archival bookbinding, I am still confused as to which is the best or
preferred archival adhesive.  Please, for those of us who are not experts yet
on the subject of archival materials, book preservation and book
conservation, can you please explain.  Much thanks from someone who is
desperately trying to make sense of all this.
               Debbie