Paper and Fabric Marbling Workshop

To Lorraine Hanson & Galen Berry........Hi from Iris Nevins

Read your info re: marbling workshops, and would like to let you and anyone
else on this list who is teaching marbling classes that if you can notify
me at least 2 months in advance I will be sure to include, and publicize it
in the Guild Of Bookworkers column.

Too many marblers are telling me that their classes have been cancelled due
to lack of enrollment. Perhaps we can help rectify this situation. Often
times these people will call me or write two or three weeks before the
class and there is nothing I can do about it with that little notice.

Be sure and give specifics, and what in particular your class has to offer
that may be different.

Thanks.....Iris