Book Arts Press

Listmembers who do not also subscribe to Exlibris may not know that last
week was the 25th anniversary of Terry Belanger's _Book Arts Press_.
Congratulations Terry, and Happy Birthday (they coincide).

BTW, I recently received some solicitational material from a new commercial
publishing company calling itself Book Arts Press, but I do not believe it
is in any way related.

Terry-- did you get that blurb in the mail?

                Richard
                http://minsky.com