[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cute but stupid
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Cute but stupid
- From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@ZEBRA.NET>
- Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 14:26:19 -0600
- Message-Id: <199703232137.NAA14144@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Maddog Press
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Lynne Olson wrote:
> Maybe imnagination without skill is a con artist.
And maybe people without imagination are simply stupid.
Too stupid, in fact, to even understand the difference.
Harmon Seaver firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you
are out there.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.