Mailboxes!

This is a public service reminder to everyone. PLEASE do not let your
mailboxes overflow. If you know you are going to be away set your options
to "nomail." Complete instructions are on the web at
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>. Click on the Book_Arts-L graphic. I
am deleting subscribers who let their boxes overflow. With over 900, it's
getting a bit much. If you're worried about missing a message, don't. They
are ALL archived on CoOL (Conservation Online) and can be accesses via CoOL
or the list homepage at the above URL.

Peter

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu