Re: identifying toolmakers from marks

You sent 21 Mar at 18:14  :-

>Rodney,  Does the Guildhall Library have an e-mail address?
>  Thanks.
>----------
>> From: Rodney Fry 01276 64566 x4151; GNET *821 <rod.fry@GECM.COM>
>> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>> Subject: Re: identifying toolmakers from marks
>> Date: Friday, March 21, 1997 4:04 AM
>>
>> At 00:50 20/3/97 the query was posted ......

I have contacted Guildhall Library.  No luck with an e-mail I'm afraid.  They
advise a backlog of enquiries exists and a letter or fax will go in the queue!

The address is:   Aldermanbury, London  EC2P  2EJ, England
T:  +44 (0)171 606 3030   F: +44 (0)171 600 3384
Enquiries to: Principal Reference Librarian

Hope this will help.

Rodney Fry
Berkshire, England.
 <  rod.fry@gecm.com  >

PS.      My apologies for not sending message direct.  'Teamlinks v2.7' appears
not show any originator source, only the BOOK_ARTS-L server source and other
protocol messages between our company server and Syracuse, nor is it visible in
the 'Show Message Header' pull-down menu.