[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Another glue ?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Another glue ?
- From: Marcia Buch <buch@UHAVAX.HARTFORD.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 16:47:22 EDT
- Message-Id: <199703262148.NAA17517@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Since we're on the topic and for some, trying to understand the complexity of
gluing, I have another question. I want to glue Japanese paper to board but
the glue often times discolors. What is the best glue/paste to adhere thin
paper to board??? Thank you in advance for your ideas! Marcia Buch