Re: miniature books

There are at least two miniature book professionals on this list -- Pat
Baldwin and Tim Shepherd (with apologies to anyone who doesn't come to mind
just now).  If you wish, I can provide other names . . . binders who are
not on this list (Don Brady in FL; Mariana Blau in LA; Joe D'Ambrosio in
Phoenix; John Lariviere in Ottawa; Gizella Lathourakis in Seattle, et al).

If Tim and Pat aren't on this list, you can find them on the LETPRESS list.

Donn