[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hemp Fibers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Hemp Fibers
- From: Uri Kolodni <kolodni@ACTCOM.CO.IL>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 22:21:44 +0200
- Message-Id: <199703271922.LAA24396@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Just to be clear, I'm talking about Hemp fibers that are used for Paper
Making, and NOT for anything else ! As far as I know, these fibers are
absolutely legal in the United States, since they contain less then 5% of
the active "drug", and are not smokeable....
I would like to know if it's possible to buy the fibers or the paper sheets.
Uri Kolodni - Bookbinding & Restoration
18 Zangwill Str.
62599 Tel-Aviv, Israel
Tel : +972 3 544 2599
Fax : +972 3 525 0125
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org