[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Art
- From: pat baldwin <patbooks@PRIMENET.COM>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 16:16:21 -0700
- Message-Id: <199703282322.PAA15568@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Apropos or the current thread, did you see the lead article "When Is Art?"
in the Tucson Star (sec. D) Friday March 28? It certainly has something to
say about our discussion; I think is very well put. It's too long to quote
here for the list, sorry.