[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Starch Pastes, etc.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Starch Pastes, etc.
- From: "Rupert N. Evans" <r-evans4@UIUC.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 09:00:19 -0600
- Message-Id: <199703311501.HAA13153@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Thank you for your interesting comment about starch pastes.
At 03:02 AM 3/31/97 -0800, you wrote:
>A properly made and applied wheat starch paste ... may or may not be acidic,
>depending on how it was manufactured.
Does this mean that it is acidic if acidic water is used? Or does it mean
that some wheat starch is acidic? Or?
Rupert N. Evans
101 West Windsor Road, #4107
Urbana, IL 61802-6697