Re: Starch Pastes

I'm of Japanese descent, and my mother also gave us old cooked rice for
paste.  It sure is sticky but I could never get all the lumps out, which
gave a sculptural quality to my colored paper designs.  Being an
ungrateful child, I always wished we could have real paste-out-of-a-jar
like the other kids.

Julie Seko