[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: printers
- From: Georgie McNeese <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 22:02:32 -0500
- Message-Id: <199704020259.SAA18534@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Preferred Company
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Has anyone heard anything pro or con about Alps new Micro Dri printers?
They sound like a dream-come-true, with waterproof, smudge proof, and
fade proof inks, including metallics!
The printers cost around $600 and replacement cartridges about $8.00
each. I'd love to hear of any experience anyone has had with these
Thanks a million,
Georgie from Georgia