[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: jobs/internships?
- From: Catherine May <cmay@ARCHONE.TAMU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 20:49:01 -0600
- Message-Id: <199704020354.TAA16710@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hello Book Arts L-serv.
I am new to the l-serv and am impressed with all of the useful information being
I have a question...I am in search of sources (periodicals etc.) that might help
a person locate jobs or internships in the book arts or in book conservation (is
there a book conservation list serv?). I am looking primarily in the southern
part of the US.
I received my MFA in the book arts from The University of Alabama in 1993. I
then worked as an edition bookbinder at Booklab in Austin until 1994. I am
currently the Visual Resources Curator in the College of Architecture at Texas
I would appreciate any advice or suggestions. Thank you.
Please e-mail me at: email@example.com