Re: Wheat starch paste/testing

Having been a librarian in one of my lives, plus having attached art work to

art work, using methyl cellulose,  I would just like to  say that although I

hate to undo stuff, it is possible to use moisture to separate items joined

by methyl cellulose.  And just a little reminder...when gluing/ungluing
unsized

handmade paper......too much moisture  also unduz the paper itself!!

Cheerio

Lilias