Re: Medieval book websites (fwd)

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord wrote:

> My son's 6th grade class will be studying Medieval Times in late April. I'll
> be working with his class on a book and other projects. The librarian is
> going to be helping them do some research on the internet. Can anyone
> recommend sites- particularly on books and on medieval life in general?
> Thanks a lot.

If you haven't already found them, here a a couple of really good sites:

NetSERF is a sort of clearing house for all sorts of websites related to
Medieval history.    http://www.cua.edu/www/hist/netserf

ORB is called an Online Reference Book for Medieval Studies and also has
lots of areas with lots of different links      http://orb.rhodes.edu

Hope these help.

        Martha K. John
        mjohn01@mail.coin.missouri.edu