Re: Medieval book websites

You sent 2 Apr at 14:02:

>My son's 6th grade class will be studying Medieval Times .............. Can
>anyone recommend sites- particularly on books and on medieval life in general?

The following is just a selection I have to hand.

BENNETT, HS          'Life on the English Manor', CUP, 1948
HONE, NJ        'The Manor & Manorial Records', Methuen, 1906
HUNT, W         'Growth & Development of the English Parish', Harrap, 1932
JUSSERAND,      'English Wayfaring Life in the Middle Ages', Unwin 8th Edn 1891
PLATT, C        'The English Medieval Town', Secker & Warburg, l976
SALZMAN, LF     'English Life in the Middle Ages', OUP, 1927
SALUSBURY, GT   'Street Life in Medieval England', Pen In Hand Publ Co, 1948
SMITH, F              'Coventry Six Hundred Years of Municipal Life', Baywood
Press, l945

Jusserand is quite readable with lots of illustrations

Bets wishes with the project
Rodney Fry
Berks., England
< rod.fry@gecm.com >