[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Starch Pastes, etc.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Starch Pastes, etc.
- From: Kath <khamre@EAGLE.WBM.CA>
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 17:15:28 -0600
- Message-Id: <199704032309.PAA24587@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Jack Thomson wrote:
>If you can easily lift a pastedown a day or two after putting it down I
>would guess that you pasted down closed with a moisture barrier between the
>pastedown and text block and that the adhesive bond was not completely
Thanks for a very informative explanation. I really appreciate the
opportunity to learn from such experienced conservators and bookbinders.