[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Banana paper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Banana paper
- From: vosberg <vosberg@NBNET.NB.CA>
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 21:17:16 -0400
- Message-Id: <199704040119.RAA23731@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Banana leaves make great paper. I used it alot when I lived in Mexico. I
>don't know if Abaca is in the same family, but the plant looks like Banana
>Greetings from Arizona... temp today was 68 degrees and definitely SPRING! 8-)
Thanks Pat for remind'n us pore folk whose freezen our arses off up hare!
And thanks to everyone who replied - warm weather must be on all of our
minds these days!
Alan - please talk more of elephant dung paper - sounds quite interesting!
- okay, I'll quit whinning about the weather! But you know how us
Canadians LOVE to talk about weather!