Re: Banana paper

>Colette:
>
>Banana leaves make great paper. I used it alot when I lived in Mexico. I
>don't know if Abaca is in the same family, but the plant looks like Banana
>plants.
>
>Greetings from Arizona... temp today was 68 degrees and definitely SPRING! 8-)
>
>Pat

Thanks Pat for remind'n us pore folk whose freezen our arses off up hare!
And thanks to everyone who replied - warm weather must be on all of our
minds these days!

Alan - please talk more of elephant dung paper - sounds quite interesting!

Colette

 - okay, I'll quit whinning about the weather!  But you know how us
Canadians LOVE to talk about weather!
Colette Johnson-Vosberg