Re: AZ weather

At 08:53 PM 4/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Colette:
>Don't pack your bag for Arizona quite yet... it snowed today!!!!!!!!! >-(
>
>Pat

But Pat, when you said earlier it was 68 degrees & felt like spring -- in
Tucson, the recent 60-degree weather has been a cooling off time. We have
already had a couple of days (about 2 weeks ago) in the low 90's. Early
'70's earlier this week -- perfect. And that following a glorious few weeks
of basketball.

But then we're supposed to be talking book arts here, so I'll stop.

Charles
charles alexander / chax press / chax@theriver.com