Re: apprenticeship

>Here is a possibly more naive question.  Do you pay your apprentices or do
>they pay you for the experience?  Well, inquiring minds do want to know.
> Anyway, I understand if you don't have time to answer all of the above but I
>still would love a schedule of classes or any info. about your bindery.
>Much thanks, Debbie Y.

Debbie Y.,
No, no--don't go to Arizona.  I need someone in Nacogdoches [ You have been
to Nacogdoches, Havn't you?. ( John Wayne in Big Jake)] and we have
humidity in E. Texas.  Charlie .

Artist/Teacher, and musician, who loves carving wood and making prints
from copper, stone and  wood and drawing and clawhammer
banjo,fiddle,mandolin, and flamenco guitar, and...

Charles D. Jones
Art Department
Box 13001 SFA station
Stephen F.Austin St.Univ.