Re: apprenticeship

Yes Debbie-
If you get the chance to go to Bisbee and study with Pat, I highly
recommend it.  I apprenticed with her when she lived in San Miguel de
Allende, Mexico, and I can attest that she is a fabulous teacher.  It was a
great arrangement for me.  She has an incredible sense of humor and a
wealth of knowledge.  If you are not able to apprentice, try taking a
workshop or two.  You won't regret it!
If you want any more details or particulars you can email me directly.

Michelle_Venditelli@brown.edu

Best of luck,

Michelle