[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Elephant paper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Elephant paper
- From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@ZEBRA.NET>
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 21:01:31 -0500
- Message-Id: <199704080202.TAA21601@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Maddog Press
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Dorothy Africa wrote:
> I think we can satisfy the political idealogies of all concerned very
> easily. As far as I can tell elephant pooh paper should be the ideal
> medium for the Congressional Record. Other government publications may
> also qualify.
Well, actually, what we need is a law requiring all government
publications be printed on paper made from cow dung, specifically male
cow dung --
Harmon Seaver firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you
are out there.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.