internships?

Dear List:     I am a graduate student in the Book Arts program at the Universi
ty of Alabama looking for a 4-5 week summer internship in printing, papermaking
, or, preferably, printing and papermaking.  I know that Three Bears Press in C
anada both prints and makes paper and I was thinking of writing to them but the
 web page address I have (http://www.tbpress.com) refuses to work.  Does an
yone have a different address I can try, or any suggestions for places I might
contact about internships?                Thanks,
                                          Amy Stecher