[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Elephant paper -Reply
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Elephant paper -Reply
- From: Alan Feinstein <ACF@ENF.CO.ZA>
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 14:31:59 +0200
- Message-Id: <199704081233.FAA12444@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I regret having mentioned the subject of elephant paper!
>>> R Starr <rstarr@UMBC2.UMBC.EDU> 8/April/1997 03:10pm
On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Michael E. Morin wrote:
> The Cong. Rec. may only use
> vertual pooh anyway since is only the virtual words from the
floor and not
> the shovelable kind.
I disagree. Have you ever tried moving a stack of Congressional
Records. When a member of Congress leaves office
(regardless of reason)
the amount of stuff shoveled out of their former lair would make
elephant proud. Pity the pooh loser.
Anyhow, this discussion has certainly generated fertile ground.