Re: Elephant paper

A lurker delurks:
You folks are *killing* me with this discussion! I haven't laughed
so much at a book list in ages! I'm sure the folks on the ConsDistList
would have numerous suggestions on the preservation of dung
paper--I remember the challenging topic of preserving dung art
being discussed a while back.

Alicia

ali00akc@EMAIL.UNCC.EDU  (704) 547-3570
Technical Services/Atkins Library/UNC-CHARLOTTE <all standard disclaimers apply>

"Well-behaved women rarely make history."   Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"Tattooed opinionated soapmaking amazon women RULE!!!"
                                                 Lisa Kuney