[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: 10,000th Visitor
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 14:06:01 -0400
- Message-Id: <199704091807.LAA17370@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The 10,000 visitor will be coming to the Book Arts Web in a day or so, and
I wanted to offer that individual a prize. So what does one have to do.
It's easy, from Windows, right click on the counter and select view image.
This will bring up just that image of the counter. Email it to me at
email@example.com as an attachment. If it says 10,000 I'll send you a
prize. Of course, please send me your snailmail address.
Another way to get it to me is to save the image of the counter by
right-clicking on it and giving it the name: counter.gif
Send it to my address as an attachment from your regular email. Mac folks
are on their own as to how to do this.
<---- Begin PDV Signature File ---->
Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244
<---- End PDV Signature File ---->