Library collections

Susan:

Many of my books are collected by special collections departments of
libraries. I think they are probably more looked at than the ones that go
into private collections in glass cases in someone's den. I'm very pleased
to have my miniatures in, among others, the Getty Center, Houghton Library
at Harvard, Yale University Library, Folger Shakespeare Library, and, yes,
the Topeka Kansas public library too.

As for handling, I like the idea that some galleries use for artists' book
exhibitions. Give the visitor a nice clean pair of cotton gloves and watch
'em like a hawk!

Pat

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Pat Baldwin                                    @